Sunday, May 18, 2008

Horsepower Golf Supports Coaches

Most of you who know me, know that I have become an Independent Beachbody Coach. I have to say I was skeptical once I heard that it is also a multilevel business, but because my buddy Jason Scheff is a living billboard for the program, I thought I’d give it a try. I personally use the P90X program. After 3 weeks of working out with the P90x dvds, I had to become a coach. I can honestly say I wish I had known about this years ago. I’m a work in progress, but my arms are getting bigger, my balance, and flexibilty are improving, and I'm getting stronger! The Golf Team from College of Southwest….well, read for yourself…

A new Coach and hearty P90Xers, the golf team from College of Southwest recently won their first match. Their coach, Daniel Hayden, attributes it to the fact that P90X has such intense core work, which has increased his balance, flexibility, and agility. "Besides the strength I've gained, I have more control of my swing and feel more centered over the ball than ever!" he said. What's more, they are a great example of how you can use the coaching opportunity when fundraising. The team is selling Beachbody® products (P90X, etc.) to other students and staff, and making money for their team. Think of the advantage of selling fitness over candy for an athletic program! They really walk the talk.

So as owner of Horsepower Golf I’d like to make this offer to you

Become an active Independent Team Beachbody Coach & Club member and get an additional reward from Horsepower Golf! You will receive 50% off one custom built driver. Not only that, any future purchases @ Horsepower Golf you’ll automatically receive 15% off any component or accessory purchase. But you must become an active Beachbody Coach & Club Member to take advantage of the savings. (Coach ID# is required at time of purchase)

This is a great opportunity for you to improve you life, earn extra income, (that’s the surprise bonus) help others improve their life and improve your golf & driving distance!!!

Unleash your power…you can do it…I’ll help you! To become a coach click here

Feel free to call me 818.951.4214 if you have any questions.

You can also learn more about becoming a coach this Tuesday May 20th 6pm PST. To join this Webinar, go to https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/713351327
To join the Webinar's Conference call, dial (616) 883-8055, access code 636-306-402

Hope to see you in the WOWY gym.

Pat

No comments: