Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Celebrities to participate in long-drive golfing

Published in USA Today: In USA Today Big Shots Titans at the Tee

Almost 3 years ago, John Mamoudis, owner of Horsepower Tee Shot Tour,
called me and said - "I have this idea... to bring Long Drive to the masses" and that idea is now a reality. Fox Sports Network has picked up the event "Big Shots" Titans at the Tee. The celebrity studded event will take place next week June 22 and 23rd and will air on Sept. 20th & 27th immediately after FOX' NFL broadcasts.

The celebrities are:
Football greats:
Marcus Allen, Lawarence Tayor, Erice Dickerson, Joe Theisman, John McMahon

Baseball heros: Richard "Goose" Gossage, Jim Rice,

Film & TV: Mark Wahlberg, Chris Rose

I wonder which celebrity I will be paird up with? Needless to say, I am very excited & honored to be a part of this project.

My hats off to John Mamoudis - he's a do-er not a talker!

No comments: