During the KLM Open, from August 20 to August 23, also the competition between the best longdrivers in the world will take place, and spectacularly so. Amateurs, pupils, students, and professionals will show who’s best in the most fun part of golf.
The highlight will be the competition for the JLG Continents Cup, in which the best longdrivers from America will compete against the giants from Europe.
During the KLM Open on the Kennemer, you can also become familiar with longdriving by means of simulators. Directly adjacent to the promo village there is a separate stand and a longdrive field from where the spectators may enjoy the spectacle.
The provisional programme is as follows:
• Wednesday August 19: pro am golf & longdriving
• Thursday August 20: Longdrive Demo and qualifications for pros for the ELD European OpenChampionship 2009 and
in addition, qualifications for the JLG Continents Cup
• Friday August 21:Longdrive Demo and ELD European Open Championship 2009
• Saturday August 22: Longdrive Demo and from 05:00 PM the JLG Continents Cup
• Sunday August 23: Finals Euro Longdrivers Competitions
Don’t miss this unique golf happening! More information on how you can take part in the biggest longdrive spectacle of the year will soon be available. Do you want to know more now?
Please send your question.