Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Humble Boast

I know that normally every business post's feedback from customers, but for some reason here at HorsepowerGolf - we don't. I do however, keep a file of all the feedbacks we get from customers, (for my own viewing) and I greatly appreciate every customer that I have crossed paths with. I would like to share with you an e-mail we just received...



To Whom It May Concern

My name is Ryan Klein and I reside in Beverly Hills, California. I stand a whopping 5’7 and weigh a handsome 135 pounds. I own and operate businesses across the United States, Europe and Canada and I have been an avid golfer for approximately ten years.

I was introduced to the products and services offered by Horsepower Golf in June of 2009. When I first met the guys at Horsepower Golf it was evident to me from the onset that I would be receiving the finest products available in the golf marketplace as well as a first class service experience.

Prior to purchasing my golf equipment at Horsepower Golf I was a 10 Handicap. My longest drive was 235 yards of carry distance. I was determined that I could get more out of my drives and my game overall but wasn’t certain how.

Upon meeting the gentlemen at Horsepower Golf, they analyzed my swing, with computers and technology I did not even know was available, and they were able to determine immediately that I was not using my lower body, at all. The guys at Horsepower immediately gave me some drills to practice that would get my lower body “in the game” and suggested equipment that would be more suited to my game and my swing. I was skeptical at first, as I wasn’t convinced that anything could increase my length, distance and accuracy as this was something I had worked on for years. Nevertheless, I decided to listen to the guys at Horsepower Golf, because they seemed to really know what they were talking about. They set me up with a new driver and shaft that was more suited to my game and swing and I then began to practice the drills they gave me for the next 2 weeks.

After the first week, I noticed that I was already hitting the ball farther and straighter, 5-10 yards further on average. After the second week, I noticed I was hitting the ball considerably longer and straighter, 20-30 yards on average. I went back to Horsepower Golf so that I could determine EXACTLY how much further I was driving the ball. After just 2 weeks of work, and new driver/shaft, what I suspected was true. I was driving the ball on average 20-30 yards further of carry distance, and my longest drive which once was 235 of carry distance (255 with roll), was now over 265 yards of carry distance (over 300 with roll)!!! These guys are absolutely and unequivocally amazing, and extremely dedicated to the success of their clientele.

I could not be happier with the products, service and most importantly THE RESULTS I have seen since purchasing all of my golf equipment from Horsepower Golf. They have exceeded every expectation I have ever had. Most importantly, I am down to a 4 handicap and driving the ball longer and straighter than I ever suspected was possible.

It is important to note, I am extremely selective when it comes to products and services and I therefore rarely provide testimonials of any kind. I have been so impressed with the products and first class service at Horsepower Golf I felt compelled to express my sincerest appreciation and gratitude.

With very kindest regards,

Rk

Ryan S. Klein, President

Mikob Properties Incorporated

Venstar Holdings (USA) Incorporated

September 12, 2009

No comments: