Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Horsepower Tee Shot Tour Begins!

I'm here in Charlotte, NC preparing for our first Long Drive/Nascar Event.
Flew in on Sunday and arrived to a downpour of rain...and a tornado some 20 miles away...not what you would call good golfing weather.

For Wednesday's event it will be sunny with rain late night? I hope not..."rain & driving" don't go well together so keep your fingers crossed. Well I just wanted to check in real quick & let you know where I'm at. I'll be back at Horsepower Golf on Monday...back to the salt mines.

I'm very excited about this event and I'm very pleased that all six events will be airing on the cable network - Speed TV!

Here is a list of the competitors.

Long Drivers: Vince Howell, Danny Luirette, Sean Fister, Scott Ionna, Carl Wolter, J.D. Murkerson, Brooks Baldwin, & Kevin Gullard

Nascar Drivers: Hermie & Elliot Sadler, Kyle Petty, David Ragan, Marcos Amborse, Stephen Leicht, Brian Vickers, & JJ Yeley.

I don't know the teams just yet, but with these talented hitters it's anyones guess as to who will cross the finish line first!

You can get updates @ hpteeshottour.com

Got to get back to the grid,
Pat

No comments: